- Location: Uva Province, Sri Lanka, Asia
Breakaway from the digital world for a 7 nights yoga and Ayurveda holiday at this luxurious nature resort. Experience an authentic healing in the country side while you experience the authentic Sri Lankan village life during your stay.
• Airport pick up & drop off
• All meals Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all meals will be individually catered according to your body constitution)
- Daily 15 mins. Consultation by our Ayurveda Physicians
- Daily 2.15 hrs Ayurveda treatment (all treatments will be offered after doctors’ consultation)
- Internal & External medicines
- Medical report at the end of the program
- Daily yoga session (minimum 1 hr)
- Pool Exercise Program 4 times per week (fixed session)
- Ayurveda Tour
Few things to know before your holiday to Sri Lanka...
Visit Visa to Sri Lanka:
All Holiday or Business travelers to Sri Lanka must have Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for entering in to Sri Lanka. Submission via online: eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
The resort is one of the country's first major agro-tourism based resorts where they have used bamboo and wood in the dwellings to let people sooth themselves with natural ventilation and cooling. Its eco-friendly nature ensures the maximum comfort and relaxation combined with the authentic Ayurveda & enriching yoga sessions. Each dwelling has a breathtaking view of the surrounding hillside. Your vacation here is not one you would want to leave!
The retreat is not the ideal place for a disabled person as it situated in an elevated area & in one of the rural villages in Sri Lanka where there will be no enough facilities for disabled people.
Opening Times and Prices
The retreat is available throughout the year.
Prices starting from USD 2,160 per person sharing one Double Room (All inclusive - excluding flights)
No Videos Available