Does work-life balance elude you? Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed at work or stressed with family issues? Perhaps you’re are suffering from anxiety or simply want an escape from the fast pace of life?
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, amidst a majestic mountain range & a short walk to the beach. The luxurious accommodation boasts individual gardens for each room & is the perfect place to unwind.
This retreat is different, a genuinely personal programme designed to get mind & body back on track
We’ll create your escape with the philosophy of wellness. Calm your mind, develop your capability to cope with the pace of life or simply refresh your spirit; we will support your continued well-being throughout your stay & beyond.
On the retreat enjoy:
• Customised programme on how to destress & manage work/life balance
• Two personal 1:1 30-minute coaching sessions – one 30 mins session at beginning of retreat & one at the end of retreat
• Two group coaching/hypnotherapy sessions
• An introduction to Yoga - 3 workshops, with personal instruction & adjustments including meditation and breath sessions
• Mindful Moments – An introduction to mindfulness & meditation enabling you to make use of quiet purpose-built meditation areas or in your own private garden area
• One Massage treatment included in the price, (further massage sessions at an additional cost)
• Free use of bicycles
• Luxury accommodation
• Breakfast, light lunch and dinner included – Food either grown on site or locally sourced
• Stunning surroundings
• Judgment-free atmosphere
Testimonials from 2018
“I didn’t realise so much care & attention would be taken for me.” Holly (vegetarian)
“I haven’t looked at my work phone, this is heaven.” Dhiren
“After a prolonged period of stress, I was completely run down, unable to focus or see how to overcome tasks in my work & personal life. Issues with anxiety were manifesting into physical discomfort, Lesley has been great at tailoring her therapy to me and quickly identifying what works best.” Kieran
“The food is beautiful here; cooked to perfection.” Seamus
“As a yoga novice, I couldn’t have wished for a better teacher. Lesley’s lovely: patient, positive, encouraging, clear and inspiring. I don’t know what I expected from yoga but emerged feeling better balanced and generally more in tune with myself. I would definitely recommend Lesley.” Pamela
• 2 double bedrooms sleeping 2 people
• 2 double bedrooms + 1 single bed
• 1 double bedroom + 2 single bed
• 5 Bathrooms en-suite
• Purpose built yoga area
• 1 communal jacuzzi with spectacular view of mountain
• Outside dining area with views out to sea and mountain
• Walks, gardens and the sea
Baglio Giammaccaro is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty facing out to sea. This beautiful oasis of calm was designed by the owners who take immense pride in the antique interiors & the luxurious provisions even down to the locally sourced cotton sheets.
The large garden is meticulously designed, every olive tree has been lovingly planted to compliment the attention to detail taken with the accommodation. There are small resting and meditation areas all around the site. Bicycles are available for use by the guests & are a great way to explore the surrounding beaches.
All guests will be able to enjoy the breath-taking views from their private gardens & take moments of quiet solitude to appreciate the truly wonderful beauty that is Baglio Giammaccaro & the surrounding area.
Enjoy incredible food made from the freshest local ingredients. (Vegetarians and vegans can be catered for and are welcome.) There is a wide selection of Sicilian and Northern European ingredients, all lovingly prepared. What makes Baglio Giammaccaro extraordinary is the dedication and care that Joseph and Stefano put into ensuring the meals are tasty and colourful. The luscious Sicilian meals boast local produce from the village, fresh savoury pastries and frittatas that are made from the fresh eggs which are collected from the very happy hens that live in their own exclusive part of the garden. Even the watermelon when in season is grown in the grounds of Baglio Giammaccaro.
Excursions can be arranged but these will incur an additional cost
• The medieval walled town of Erice is a 30-minute drive away
• San Vito Lo Capo is close by and a 10-minute drive away
Travel from the UK
-Fly direct to Palermo airport from Gatwick or Stansted, this is generally very cheap when booked in advance
-Gatwick with Easy jet
-Stansted with Ryan Air
-We can arrange transfer from Palermo airport for you at an additional cost
Additional Massage sessions for 1 hour
-Sports massage - £60
-Holistic massage - £50
Follow up Hypnotherapy Sessions
-These can be arranged as a package dependent on need or for individual sessions £60 per hour
Opening Times and Prices
Next Retreat: 1st - 8th October
£995 pp (prices based on 2 people sharing a room)
Single supplement £500 per person (limited availability, depending on final numbers)
Our retreat is approximately an hour’s drive from Palermo airport.
Flights are not included in our retreat and will be for you to arrange and book.
Private transfers are available at an additional cost, price on application
No Videos Available