updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,
An online journey that will guide you in awakening to the Wild Soul Woman Archetypes within so that you can stop playing safe and have the impact you long for!
During this course, you will
- Participate in a dynamic community who are reclaiming their own wildness in service of living fully
- Enhance your sense of self, stand in your own authentic magnificence, become courageous, bountiful, and brave
- Experience your instinctual wildness through writing prompts, ritual, and other embodied practices
The 7-Month Journey:
– Our 2-hour monthly Zoom sessions
– Weekly writing prompts and other creative inspiration to help further your inquiries into each archetype
– Accountability Groups and the One-to-One Witnessing
– Mighty Networks: A Secret Community to share your own writing, read and connect with other members of the community
Join international author, teacher, facilitator Mary Reynolds Thompson: visit our website!
"Hawkwood aims to be a place that everyone can enjoy. We know that accurate information is vital and we do our best to tell you everything that you may need to know in order to plan your visit. If you have a query which is not covered here, please contact our main office, email@example.com or 01453 759034.
Services for disabled people are managed by the Accessibility Officer who can be contacted via the main office on 01453 759034. Please do come and see us, even if you haven’t had any issues. The more that we know about services that you would like to see and any problems encountered around the site, the more we can help everyone to enjoy our place."
Hawkwood is committed to ensuring we have a positive impact on our environment. We have a strong ethical commitment to all our work and the impact report for our charity can be viewed online via the charity commission (reg charity number 31767) or you can view a copy in the office. If you have visited Hawkwood and feel we can improve any aspect of our environmental and social responsibility we’d like to hear your comments. Find out more about our Sustainability & Ethos: https://www.hawkwoodcollege.co.uk/sustainability-ethos/
Retreat Features and Activities
Arts & Creativity RetreatsHealth & Wellness RetreatsMindfulness RetreatsOnline & Virtual RetreatsSacred JourneysSelf Discovery RetreatsSpiritual Retreats