A must attend event for anyone running wellbeing holidays and workshops
It’s time to blast through all the economic doom and gloom. We are bringing leading experts in; to turn this event into a complete game changer for you to have a prosperous and exciting retreat business.
Here’s just a small taste of what we are going to cover:
- Learn how to run more profitable retreats. Success stories on how to achieve lasting business success
- Create an unstoppable conversion engine. Vital online latest strategies that get you ranked highly
- Discover nuggets of info that will allow you to work less and earn more
- Establish powerful Joint Venture opportunities
- You can mastermind, share and learn for others in your trade. No need to feel isolated anymore
- Develop highly effective techniques to developing your brand. Building trust and bonds before you customer attend a retreat or workshop with you. Traditional marketing methods do not work anymore!
- Detect personal blocks that might be stopping you achieving success
- Running a retreat, the laws, insurance and health and safety
- Optional 24 hours of pampering, retreating and quiet for you
- Daily Yoga, meditation, and treatments available
- Plus lots more…
We will be holding this retreat at the beautiful Buckland Hall, Wales’ most enchanting retreat facility.
Buckland Hall is an idyllic country mansion set in the Brecon Beacons National Park, surrounded by mountains and over-looking the River Usk, with 62 acres of gardens, pastures, woodland, river walks and lake in which to roam and enjoy during your stay.
Full travel details can be found on the Buckland Hall website (or here).
The dates for this event are Monday 12 – Wednesday 14 (or Thursday 15) November 2012.
You can arrive from 5pm on Monday 12 November (evening meal included). We know you are all busy, so we are offering two booking options.
Option 1: The retreat summit programme will finish at 4pm on Wednesday 14th, you can leave straight away.
Option 2: Stay on an extra 24 hours (until 4pm Thursday 15th). This gives you additional time to relax and retreat before heading home.
Prices are from £357 per person, based on sharing. This includes accommodation, all holistic vegetarian meals and of course.
Single rooms are available with a supplement.
Additional Night (Wednesday 14th) £65 (£85 single)
|Optimising Your Stay
The Retreat Company recognises this event is a great opportunity to make new connections. Not only by networking, but also having the chance to share and present your skills, treatments or products during the event.
Therefore we have arranged for a small number of rooms that can be hired, for a small fee, at an hourly rate during the 3 day stay. Thus providing a great platform to demonstrate and give sample therapies, etc to fellow retreat organisers.
Also available are a few exhibition stands.
For more information and booking forms please contact
+44 (0)116 259 9211