updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,
Described by previous experiencers as “Life changing”, “Literally Mind blowing” and “Deeply transformative”, the Metabolic Health Retreat at Combe Grove represents one of the most comprehensive, advanced and results-driven approaches to the enhancement and improvement of individual health and wellbeing within the UK and mainland Europe.
Developed over the last five years by expert Doctors, Nutritionists, Therapists and Movement Specialists, the Metabolic Health Retreat begins three weeks prior to a six-day residence at Combe Grove, followed by 48 weeks of remote guidance and personal support, and it’s designed to change lives.
Situated in 70 acres of glorious woodland next to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath, with extraordinary facilities, expert coaches and exquisite accommodation, the Metabolic Health Retreat is a year-long opportunity to rediscover and explore a deep natural state where true health begins.
The retreat is recommended for:
• People with a genuine interest in measurably improving their health and wellbeing whilst immersed in the beauty of nature
• People who want to give themselves the gift of making positive, achievable and sustainable changes to their lifestyle
• People who may need support with specific challenges in a nurturing natural environment
• People with a diagnosis of Prediabetes.
Three Weeks Pre stay
To give you the most benefit from your time with us, three weeks before you visit us, you will be invited to an online welcome webinar hosted by a Combe Grove Nutrition Expert to begin your journey.
You will also receive a welcome pack containing a booklet packed with knowledge about the Combe Grove Five Roots of Metabolic Health.
• Your accommodation.
• Two meals per day
• full metabolic health check including a comprehensive five point blood test and accurate body composition analysis using advanced Accuniqs machines
• Three credits that can be used towards a:
◊ Consultation with a Nutritionist
◊ One-to-one session with an Exercise Coach
◊ Treatment with one of 12 Holistic Practitioners
• Full daily programme of activities to choose from
• Introduction to the health benefits of time-restricted eating.
• Full use of our facilities including
◊ Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
◊ Saunas, steam room & Hydro beds
◊ Indoor and Outdoor Tennis courts
◊ Exercise studios
◊ The Gym
48 Weeks Post stay
48 weeks following your stay, you will also receive invaluable online support, accessed via our online Portal, including:
● Access to regular articles and videos ranging from delicious recipes with seasonal ingredients or gentle activities to keep your body moving
● Our online Ask the Expert service to share experiences and gain advice from our consultants
● Regular scheduled consultations with our Practice Team to discuss your progress and plan the next phases of your health journey
● One year membership of the Club with full access to the Estate and health and wellbeing facilities, worth £990
● Exclusive access to return to the Estate for a minimum three-night stay at a discounted rate including all nutritious food and use of the health and wellbeing facilities
On the Retreat
Experiencers have a wide programme of activities to select from throughout each day, in addition to credits used towards one-to-one consultations, rejuvenating treatments or therapies. Daily lifestyle workshops, talks and demonstrations are delivered by qualified doctors and nutritionists, alongside mindful yoga, exercise taster sessions, guided walks and much more.
A wide range of holistic therapies is also always available, including Acupuncture, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu Emotional Freedom Technique, Herbal Medicine, Kinesiology & Bach Flower Remedies, Myofascial Release/Structural Integration, Cranial Sacral & Structural Osteopathy, Psychotherapeutic Counselling & Wellness coaching.
Combe Grove recognises its environmental responsibilities higher than current legal and regulatory requirements. Our aim is to reduce our impact on the environment, both locally and globally in the running and maintenance of our business operations, buildings and grounds.
As well as reducing our impact on the environment, we are actively involved in enhancing our 70-acre Estate and the many ecosystem, and community benefits it provides. Throughout Estate, we encourage biodiversity through conserving, enhancing and establishing habitats to contain a healthy ecosystem and are proud to have achieved our Green Tourism Silver award.
We are continually reviewing our environmental performance and endeavour to increase employer and guest awareness of environmental issues.
Public transport is a great way to reach us, as a stay with us does not require you to bring much more than a relaxed, capsule wardrobe. The closest train station to Combe Grove is Bath Spa. From there, you can get a local bus – Find the bus times via the First Bus Journey Planner.
Alternatively, you can get a Taxi from the rank outside the station or call the local company Abbey V Cars.
Retreat Features and Activities
All-Inclusive RetreatsDetox RetreatsHolistic Health RetreatsHealth & Wellness RetreatsHealing RetreatsLuxury RetreatsMindfulness RetreatsNatureNutrition & Nutritional Advice/TherapyPersonal Development RetreatsSelf Discovery RetreatsStress Management RetreatsYoga RetreatsWeight Loss and Management Retreats