updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,updated ,
Eaton Manor Country Estate in Shropshire is set in 500 acres of beautiful rolling countryside and offers:
- Nine luxury 4 and 5 star cottages, sleeping up to 64
- The majority of bedrooms are ensuite, allowing your guests to have their own space
- Large indoor room (220m²) perfect for yoga, discussion groups, workshops etc
- Free cancellation on bookings (up to 3 days before arrival)
- Variety of catering options available
- Amazing outdoor spaces and wonderful views
- Country walks from the door
It is the ultimate location at which to indulge clients for any type of retreat, from yoga to fitness or walking to corporate training.
All our cottages are situated within walking distance of each other along a narrow country lane, with the main site being situated at the end of a no-through road, where 4 of our cottages are conveniently located within 50 metres of each other.
Shropshire itself is a hidden gem in the heart of England with stunning scenery and delightful market towns.
Eaton Manor is situated 4 miles from the small town of Church Stretton, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
At Eaton Manor we realise the importance of making our venue as accessible as possible to all guests.
We have 1 cottage that has been assessed by the National Accessible Scheme as Mobility 1 and 2, so it is suitable for those with reduced mobility and for part-time wheelchair users. We have 2 further cottages that are NAS Mobility 1, so they are both suitable for those with reduced mobility.
The Games Hall and Banqueting Room have fully accessible facilities, including an access ramp and accessible toilets.
Due to our rural setting and unique accommodation, we invite retreat hosts to book a viewing to discuss requirements before placing a retreat booking.
At Eaton Manor we believe that involving local people, businesses and visitors is crucial to our success.
We are committed to working in a sustainable way and we encourage both staff and guests to help us achieve this.
We are proud members of Green Tourism, having attained their Silver award, recognising our commitment to our local community and environment.
Eaton Manor is open all year round and we offer short breaks from 2 nights, including weekends and midweeks, as well as full week stays.
Eaton Manor is situated near Church Stretton in Shropshire, a central location in the UK; 2 hours from Manchester and 3 hours from London.
This is a rural location and therefore a car is strongly advised, as the nearest shops are in Church Stretton, 4 miles away.
- The nearest regular bus stop is at Church Stretton, 4.5 miles away.
- The nearest train station is at Church Stretton, 4.5 miles away (Cardiff-Crewe Line)
- If you want specific advice on the best routes by train do call us.
- Taxis must be booked in advance which we can help arrange.
Retreat Features and Activities
Boot Camp RetreatsCorporate Career RetreatCorporate Retreats and TrainingExecutive RetreatsFitness / Fitness TrainingPersonal Development RetreatsPilates RetreatsVenues for HireWalking & Hiking RetreatsYoga RetreatsHealth & Wellness RetreatsHoliday HomesLuxury RetreatsMassage RetreatsNature