updated ,updated ,
This fitness retreat is for anyone who wants to dedicate time to improving their fitness, progressing their skill and technique… and have fun!
Our wide variety of classes will improve your strength, power, cardiovascular endurance, speed, agility and mobility; no matter where you are starting from. A Fitness Test on arrival will determine your Level and guide you to select the right classes.
Plus, you can tailor your training plan further with Private Sessions to choose from including Strength Training, TRX and Muay Thai boxing.
Phuket is an idyllic spot to get the new you off to a great start.
Included in Your Fitness Program
• 3 meals, 4 snacks and 2 protein shakes per day (vegan and vegetarian options available)
• Personalised 1-on-1 consultation
• Before and After Photos
• Daily educational classes on a wide range of health topics
• Fitness evaluation test, personalised health assessment, and consultation
• All Training including TRX, HIIT, Aqua Fit, Kettlebell Strength, Muay Thai Boxing, Boot Camp, Yoga, Body Blast, Hikes/Walks/Runs and more
• 3 classes at our newest location FitBx at Rawai Beach per every 7-Day Program including CrossFit and a new series of strength and condition classes
• 1 Personal 1-to-1 Training Session OR 2 Muay Thai Private Sessions, per every 7-Day program
• 1 x 50 minute Oil or Thai massage, per every 7-Day program
• Airport shuttle one-way transfer
You will not be short of options to fuel your fitness!
Our restaurant has a large menu that caters for all food preferences. You’ll be spoilt for choice.
Menus include: build-your-own salads and wraps, meal combos of fresh fish, seafood, meat, tofu, rice and vegetables. There is a range of soups, curries, Thai dishes, lean kebabs, vegan spring rolls, burgers, pasta and more
Snacks of fresh fruit, yoghurt, eggs and nuts are available throughout the day, as well as protein shakes for an alternative way to hit your target protein intake. You may select four snacks per day, as well as two protein shakes whenever you wish.
You have access to a menu that includes the calorie content (kcal), protein and carbohydrate of all our dishes; so you can ensure you get the fuel you need to support your fitness training appropriately.
How much does the program cost?
The program length of stay and pricing listed below are recommended durations and can be customized to fit your specific travel dates - Please contact our reservation team for more details.
7 Days - 35,700THB
14 Days - 59,700THB
21 Days - 79,700THB
28 Days - 99,700THB
**excludes the cost of accommodation.
Includes educational workshops covering nutrition, health, fitness and cooking
To equip you with all you need to know to implement changes and maintain your healthy lifestyle after you leave us.
- Learn how the body processes protein, carbohydrates and fats, how much you should be eating; and why
- Learn about protein, carbohydrates and fat; plus vital vitamins and minerals.
- Learn the vital mechanics behind improving your fitness, and how your body starts to adapt.
- Specific exercises for functional and resistance training, and the components that make up four phases that will progress you to advanced levels.
- The key health issues on the rise in today’s world, and how you can best protect yourself with everyday nutrition and lifestyle choices.
- Educational cooking classes that will show you how to cook some nutritious and delicious dishes.
On arrival, a Fitness Test will assign you to either Level 1 or Level 2 classes.
Your Level may change during your stay as your endurance and strength improves. All outdoor classes are weather permitting, because some things we simply cannot control! We will of course, always replace them with an alternative class.
Fitness Education Classes (part 1 & 2)
High Card - Two teams, one deck of cards and four rounds.
HIIT the Body
HIIT the Gym
Nutrition Class (part 1 & 2)
Health Promotion Class
Speed, Agility and Quickness class
Promp step workout
Located amongst the beautiful beaches and tropical landscape of southern Phuket, our resort is the perfect spot to kick-start the new you. Take a look at our rooms and bungalows, plus the facilities on site that will make your health, wellness and fitness holiday all you need it to be.
The resort offers a wide range of rooms and bungalows, from the cute and simple to the indulgent and luxurious. Whatever your needs, we’ve got them covered. All of our rooms are unique and differ in some way; no two rooms are the same.
Single: These rooms are cute, simple, and do the job well for your stay.
Standard: A good sized room with plenty of space, and all with private en-suite bathroom.
Accommodation at a Partner hotel - located opposite the resort, please send an enquire for details
We are a team of fitness and wellness professionals with specific talents and specialised skills; and we are passionately united in the single belief that we can help you kick-start your new healthy lifestyle.
We use Cleanses, Fitness, Yoga and Health Food to help you achieve your specific goals. All while receiving support from people with similar goals and aspirations.
Our Commitment To You
• Provide the best possible experience
• Understanding you and your specific goals
• Give you the motivation and encouragement
• Help you become the best you can be
We have all the facilities you will need for your health and fitness holiday
Air conditioned Gym, with a wide offering of cardio and weight resistance machines.
Large air conditioned Studio hosts a number of fitness classes, as well as providing a great space for your own strength or mobility practice.
Enjoy taking your Muay Thai training sessions in one of our boxing rings, located within our main fitness area.
Our Shuttle Service drives you to the nearest beaches at scheduled hours, as well as other trips including Phuket’s night markets and biggest tourist attraction, Big Buddha.
The team are here to assist you should you want advice or to book any outside tours or trips.
Bicycles are available for you to head out and explore the nearby areas.
Retreat Features and Activities
Fitness / Fitness TrainingCoastal Retreat