An award winning sanctuary where mind, body and soul are nurtured holistically. It is located in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel and the island’s wetlands, rich with birdlife. This is a place to practice yoga with the world’s leading teachers or simply take advantage of the extensive retreat facilities.
Accommodation in whitewash with chic teak finishing includes beachside villas, some with private pools. Beyond Rocky Point are larger houses with even bigger cobalt pools.
Offering yoga and Asian-inspired therapies to help guests feel energised.
Retreat Features and Activities
• Nine treatment rooms including a private cottage and pavilions with Javanese baths, showers and changing areas
• Spa infinity-edge pool and sundeck with outdoor shower
• Private yoga studio and yoga pavilion
• Private Pilates studio
• Steam rooms and sauna (separate male and female)
• Outdoor Jacuzzis
• Gym with weights and cardio equipment
• Asian-inspired holistic therapies including reflexology, Ayurveda (an Ayurvedic consultant is on site), massage and facials
Garden View Rooms: Large four-poster bed, light Balinese furniture and a spacious balcony overlooking lush gardens.
Ocean Facing Rooms: Spacious rooms with partial views of the landscaped gardens and ocean from a private balcony.
Suites: These suites include a spacious living room with direct balcony access, two bedrooms and two bathrooms – one of which features a large bathtub.
Also available are
One and Two -Bedroom Beach Houses
One and Two-Bedroom Detached Beach Villas
Three Bedroom Villa
A collection of private homes located a seven-minute buggy ride from the main resort
• Complimentary scheduled yoga and Pilates sessions
• Complimentary non-motorised watersports
• Catamaran sailing
• Stand-up paddleboards
• Two floodlit tennis courts
• Infinity pool
• Running trail
• Kayaking or paddleboarding on Bonny Creek Water Way
• Island hopping – visit Iguana Island and Sand Dollar Beach
• Snorkelling trip – enjoy an adventure at the nearby reefs
• Sunset cruise – romantic excursion including wine and snacks
• Picnic on secluded beach
• Private boat charter
• Fishing trips – bottom reef fishing, bone fishing and big game fishing
• Diving from the main island
• Golf on the main island
• Eco-adventures – biking, caving and exploring on nearby North Caicos and Middle Caicos
Lotus: Lunch features a selection of light dishes including local Caribbean-inspired specialities. Dinner focuses on South East Asian-inspired menus designed to be shared family style
Terrace: Breakfast is a continental buffet and à la carte menu. Dinner features Italian-inspired Mediterranean cuisine.
Beach Club: a laid-back beach bar by day, coming alive at night with mixologist specialists and Carribean-inspired music.
Healthful cuisine which uses food rich in living enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The menu features raw food items and predominantly vegetarian selections. It is available at both restaurants and from in-room dining.
Terrace hotel bar offers fresh juices, fine wines and exotic cocktails.
Parrot Cay provides the ideal setting for any event, whether it’s a wedding celebration with a private foot-in-the-sand dinner, an executive gathering or an employee retreat (for up to 80 people). We can also host formal meetings in our board room (seating up to 20) and informal meetings in one of our villas.
Our experienced team will be on hand to assist, ensuring every little detail is taken care of.
At Parrot Cay, we are dedicated to conserving the remarkable biodiversity of the island and reducing our environmental footprint. Around 85 per cent of the island’s 1,000 acres is retained as marine wetlands and mangroves, supporting a prolific range of native wildlife such as the Great Egret, Brown Pelican and Brown Anole. Our banana and coconut plantations supply our kitchens, while providing opportunities for guests to learn about the natural and cultural assets of the island. Parrot Cay also invests in the community through our partnership with Raymond Gardiner High School in neighbouring North Caicos, supporting local youths with educational and occupational opportunities.